"I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. 
We don't even belong to each other" 
Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly 

Audrey Hepburn it's such a HUGE passion to me and this book couldn't be more perfect, Santa gave me this perfect book yesterday and I was totally in love with it. The celebration of the 50th year of the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's and it's a special edition book with a lot of things about the movie, the wardrobe, the costs of the sets, the songs, some exclusive photos from the backstage, some curious facts about the autors, the actors and a lot more. It seems like my christmas isn't over and I'm loving this book so much that I can't even describe it, and I need to tell you that I'm not a fan of books but books like this, Lauren Conrad, make up books and photography books are the most delicious thing to me, in fact my room is FULL of this books and I have Audrey Hepburn all over the room - paintings, posters, the original movie poster and a lot more.

Audrey Hepburn é uma GRANDE paixão que tenho e este livro não poderia ser mais perfeito, o Pai Natal deu-mo ontem e eu apaixonei-me logo por ele. Celebração dos 50 anos do filme Breakfast at Tiffany's ou a horrivel tradução para português "Boneca de Luxo" e é uma edição especial com imensas coisas curiosas sobre o filme, o guarda-roupa, os custos dos cenários, as músicas, fotos exclusivas dos bastidores, factos curiosos sobre os autores, os actores e muito mais. Parece que o Natal não acabou para mim, e estou a ADORAR receber estes livros todos que nem consigo descrever e digo-vos que não sou uma grande fã de livros mas de este tipo SOU LOUCA por eles, Lauren Conrad Style book que mostrei no post anterior, livros de maquilhagem, de fotografia são das coisas mais deliciosas para mim, e de facto o meu quarto está cheio deles e ainda tenho a Audrey espalhada pelo meu quarto inteiro - pinturas, quadros, posters e o poster original do filme e muito mais.

jo