My hair is straight, thank GOD but as EVERY single woman I have bad hair days, so I bought an iron to keep my hair on the right place, unfortunately that one is not good and with a gift card I got during Christmas I decided to invest in this one that is perfect for straight hair bad hair days. The hair stays really straight, without any weird hairs around that you don't even know where they came from right? This is not too strong or agressive, what's perfect for straight hair, but if you have wavy hair, search for other irons, there are a lot of them.

Irons are a HUGE investment because you can find A LOT of brands out there, you have so many different ways to work with them, os systems for each type of hair, it's really complex and after a few hours trying to realize what was the best for me, I decided to bring this one home and I confess that was the best investment I EVER did, the hair looks really straight without any effort or styling product, I'll upload some pictures of my super duper straight hair. This is my winter best friend!

Agradeço imensas vezes por ter o cabelo liso, mas como todas as mulheres há dias em que o cabelo é mais forte que eu e decide ter vida própria e por isso há uns tempos decidi comprar um ferro de alisar que servia, alisava o meu cabelo mas não o protegia como eu queria e por isso, com um vale que obtive no natal decidi investir, e bem, neste ferro de alisar da Rowenta que é perfeito para dias maus de cabelo. O cabelo fica SUPER suave, sem uma única onda indesejada ou nenhum jeito e sem aqueles cabelos horriveis soltos que nem sabemos de onde vêm. Não é muito forte nem agressivo o que é perfeito para cabelos lisos, o que para cabelos ondulados, há melhores ferros com efeitos bem mais eficazes. 

Um ferro de alisar é um grande investimento porque há diversas marcas, diversas maneiras de trabalhar com ele e diversos sistemas adequados para cada tipo de cabelo, após algumas horas a tentar perceber o que era melhor para o meu cabelo decidi comprar este e foi um dos melhores investimentos que fiz, o cabelo fica super liso com uma só passagem e super sedoso, é o meu melhor amigo no Inverno!

jo