Body Shop is on sales too and I wanted to try this mask SINCE EVER and yesterday I decided to bring this little precious with me. A peeling mask is very important to your skin, and although my mum has a peeling mask but from another brand I really fell in LOVE with this product, as you know I'm a Body Shop freak! The smell is completely amazing, and the product has vitamin C which is perfect to clear your skin and hydrate it, the vitamin C reduces the acne marks and the scars and helps your skin looking sooo much better, fresh and dry (for oily skin problems).

//

A Body Shop está em saldos e queria MESMO experimentar esta máscara desde sempre e ontem decidi trazê-la para casa comigo. Uma máscara de peeling é super importante para a pele e, embora a minha mãe tenha já uma de outra marca diferente, eu apaixonei-me por este produto, como sabem sou LOUCA pela Body Shop! O cheiro é completamente DELICIOSO e o produto tem vitamina C o que é perfeito para limpar e hidratar a pele, ainda reduz as marcas do acne e as cicatrizes e ajuda a pele a ficar muito melhor, fresca e seca (no caso das peles oleosas).

jo