It's been a while since I saw this lipstick at Sephora and I totally fell in love with the color, is perfect, nude and soft and totally matches my skin tone and my lips look amazing with this. Sephora lipsticks are great, the pigments, the smell and specially the price. This one is the R20 and isn't that expensive is about the 12$ I think, don't remember.

I'm a makeup freak, really and I LOVE to buy makeup and smell everything at Sephora, M.A.C and other makeup stores.

//

Já faz algum tempo desde a última vez que vi este batom na Sephora e foi imediata a minha paixão pela cor, perfeito. É nude, suave e combina perfeitamente com o meu tom de pele e os lábios ficam mesmo maravilhosos com ele. Os batons da Sephora são fantásticos, os pigmentos, o cheiro e especialmente o preço. Este é o R20 e não é assim tão caro, acho que me custou perto de 10€ não me lembro bem já. 

Sou louca por maquilhagem e adoro comprar e cheirar maquilhagem na Sephora, M.A.C e outras lojas de maquilhagem, I'm a make up freak!

jo