jeans ZARA
sweater ZARA
ring Bimba&Lola
earrings Local store

Yesterday was such a beautiful day in Cascais and I decided to go out and have some tea with my friends Carocha, Manel, Mariana and Fred. We had a lot of fun, went to Restelo and was such a beautiful day to be at the terrace. I was very casual and very comfortable with a super straight ponytail (which I'm going to make a tutorial about this, and about some super awesome hair products that I bought) and a baggy sweater from the new ZARA collection that I really LOVE. I've matched the outfit with some HUGE gold earrings and a gold and soft eyemakeup just to pop my eye out. Yes, that's the Bimba&Lola ring I've been talking about, I bought it and I'm loving HOW it matches my outfits, I'm going to do a special post just about the ring, has a funny story behind and I really want to tell you that.

Happy weekend to all of you, what are you up to?

Ontem este um dia super bonito em Cascais e eu decidi ir lanchar com uns amigos meus a Carocha, o Manel, Mariana e o Fred. Divertimo-nos imenso, estivemos pelo Restelo e estava um dia óptimo para se estar na esplanada. Estava super casual e muito confortável com um rabo-de-cavalo super liso (que vou fazer um tutorial sobre ele e sobre os produtos que comprei para o cabelo que são PERFEITOS) e direito e uma camisola baggy da nova colecção da ZARA que eu AMO. Combinei o meu look com uns brincos ENORMES dourados e uma maquilhagem com toques dourados para realçar os meus olhos. Sim, é mesmo o anel da Bimba&Lola  que tenho andado a falar desde sempre, acabei por comprá-lo e estou a ADORAR a forma como combina com os meus looks, vou fazer um post especial sobre o anel porque tem uma história engraçada por trás e quero partilhar com vocês.

Tenho um óptimo fim-de-semana, o que estão a pensar fazer?