I'm with this HUGE problem: To cut or not to cut my hair? A year ago I had a really long hair and I decided to cut it like Yana has on the picture, I had my hair really long (bigger than Valerie) and I'm trying to realize if I want to cut my hair again (like Yana or like Ashleigh) or wait a little more and then cut it straight like Valerie has, what do you think? Do you like the haircuts? Which one is your favourite? I wanted this girls because they're so pretty and with such an amazing hairstyles, I couldn't resist. My hair right now is a little bit shorter than Valerie (not a lot, but a little bit). I really don't know what to do, in one hand I like my hair long but in the other hand I like the funny style of Ashleigh and Yana. HELP!

Estou com um problema ENORME: Cortar ou não cortar o cabelo? Há um ano atrás tinha um cabelo enorme e decidi cortá-lo pelos ombros como a Yana tem na imagem, tinha o cabelo super comprido (maior que o da Valerie) e estou a tentar decidir se o deva cortar de novo ou não (como a Ashleigh ou a Yana) ou se espero um bocadinho mais para o cortar todo a direito como a Valerie tem, o que acham? Gostam dos cortes de cabelo? Qual é o vosso preferido? Optei por estas raparigas porque achei que são diferentes e são todas super bonitas que não resisti. O meu cabelo neste momento está um bocadinho mais curto que o da Valerie, não muito mas um bocadinho. Não sei mesmo o que fazer, por um lado gosto imenso do meu cabelo comprido, mas por outro lado gosto do ar divertido da Ashleigh e da Yana. AJUDA!