There's a really cool concept that I was thinking about creating here, my weekend in details and here's the first post! This was a really special weekend, I went to the gym and had a really har workout on Saturday, because I did the marathon on sunday and so, I needed to work out for it. The mushrooms are a MUST have during my meals, specially during weekends when my mum can make this veggie and healthy plates and so, here they are. 

Now that I have a new room, I had a lot of stuff to organize and so I was cleaning and organizing my stuff, while listening to my iTouch. And of course I can't forget about the beauty, my face powder and my butter cream that really help my skin to look better. How was your weekend? I hope you had a really cool weekend and I dare all of you to make this kind of posts! It's really fun! 

Pensei num conceito muito engraçado para colocar aqui no blog, o meu fim-de-semana em detalhes e fica aqui o primeiro post! Este fim-de-semana que passou a correr, diga-se desde já, foi bastante especial, teve muito ginásio à mistura porque no Domingo houve maratona e precisava de estar em forma e preparar-me, aquecer digamos. Os cogumelos e a cebola fazem parte da minha alimentação vegetariana, agora que tenho tido mais cuidado com o que como, os cogumelos biológicos e a cebola são imprescindíveis cá em casa, nos pratos vegetarianos que a minha mãe se dedica a fazer para todos.

Agora que tenho um quarto novo, tenho imensa coisa para arrumar, e foi o que andei a fazer acompanhada do meu iTouch! E claro que não me esqueço da beleza, o meu pó facial e o meu creme de corpo ajudam-me a ficar hidratada e a ficar com melhor aspecto. Como foi o vosso fim-de-semana? Espero que tenha sido óptimo e que tenham relaxado, desafio-vos a fazerem este tipo de posts, o que acham?