All of you know that I'm completely, but REALLY addicted to YSL! It's one of my favourite brands of all time and I fell in love with EVERYTHING from the brand and has I'm a make-up junkie, the beauty products are such a danger to me! Look at this AMAZING lipstick collection, it's called Rouge Pure Couture and has this completely adorable strong pigments that are perfect for this Spring.. seriously I'm having this huge affair with YSL that you can't even imagine! Take the picture: jeans, white shirt, ponytail and an orange lipstick! The perfect look!

Todos vocês devem saber que sou completamente louca, mas mesmo VICIADA em YSL! É sem dúvida uma das minhas marcas preferidas, sem discussão e apaixono-me com tudo da marca, mesmo tudo! E como sou uma viciada em maquilhagem, os produtos de beleza YSL são um sonho tornado realidade, duvidam? Vejam bem esta colecção maravilhosa the batons lançados pela marca, chama-se Rouge Pure Couture e tem as cores mais fantásticas de sempre, uns pigmentos fortes, mas tentem imaginar: jeans, t-shirt básica, cabelo apanhado e uns lábios laranja! O look perfeito!