Lately I've been in such an "alternative" mood! Loving this kinds of prints and oversized tops! I saw this top at H&M and I decided to bring it home with me, I was completely IN LOVE although my BF made fun of me all the time saying that I will look like the Lion King scenery.. It's so different and so unique, my closet needed something like this a short and oversized top! 
Do you love it or hate it? 14,95€ at H&M!

Ultimamente tenho andado numa onda muito "alternativa"! Adoro este tipo de prints em tops deste género, oversize! Vi-o na H&M e claro que não resisti e trouxe-o para casa comigo, apaixonei-me, embora o meu namorado passa a vida a dizer que pareço o cenário do filme do Rei Leão eu não me importo porque é diferente de tudo o que tenho visto até agora e por isso trouxe para casa, o meu armário já se queixava de tanto romantismo, rendas e flores!
Adoram ou detestam? 14,95€ na H&M