Remember the American Apparel top that I was completely crazy about? If you don't, check it here! Now I was completely crazy the moment I saw the EXACT SAME top at Zara last week and for 30€ I decided to buy it and I couldn't be more happy with this. I know that my obsession for flowers is getting bigger and bigger but I really couldn't resist, I'm really sorry I was madly, deeply in love with this top since I saw it for the first time at American Apparel and I'm super happy with my new top, how springlish is this?

Quem não se lembra do top da American Apparel pelo qual ando obcecada? Se não se lembram, vejam-no aqui!  Ora bem, fiquei completamente LOUCA quando entrei na ZARA e vi esse mesmo top a 30€, e claro que tinha de o trazer comigo, como boa viciada que sou, no entanto estou super feliz com a minha aquisição digo em minha defesa. Sei que a minha obsessão por flores está a crescer de dia para dia  mas eu não consigo MESMO resistir, apaixonei-me loucamente por esta blusa desde que a vi na American Apparel, não poderia ser mais "primaveresca"