"Lady Gaga, you left me speechless"

Lady Gaga went to Lisbon last night with her tour, "The Monster Ball". Gaga is an amazing artist, and an AMAZING singer she has an amazing voice and she surprised me a lot. The show started at 10pm and ended two hours later, with a first performance at 8.30pm by Semi Precious Weapons and the two hours show by Miss Gaga. She wore the portuguese flag, the piano was on fire and she played it with her boots, she said un portuguese "good night portugal" and a lot more. I've never seen an audience like that, all CRAZY and people sang every single song, was really an amazing experience and I wanted all of you with me to share this amazing concert. Gaga's excentric, creative and has a HUGE heart and I didn't know that till yesterday night when she sang and told us little things about her life, I remember a particular one "When I was a little girl people made fun of me, and now I'm on top of them" and "I've never did and I'll never do playback" . If you want to see more pics of yesterday show, take a look  here  or on my  twitpic, live from yesterday's concert.

Ontem à noite foi uma noite dedicada à Lady Gaga que actuou com a sua tour "The Monster Ball". Gaga é de facto uma artista magnífica e uma EXCELENTE cantora, tem uma voz maravilhosa e surpreendeu-me muito. O concerto começou as 22h e acabou duas horas depois, com uma primeira parte às 20h30 pela banda Semi Precious Weapons e as duas horas de concerto da Miss Gaga. Ela usou a bandeira portuguesa, o piano ardeu e ela tocou com as botas de cano alto, disse ainda algumas palavras em portugues como "boa noite portugal" e muito mais aconteceu naquele maravilhoso concerto. Nunca vi uma plateia como aquela, estava tudo AO RUBRO, a cantar todas as musicas, foi uma experiencia a repetir e gostava de a ter partilhado com todos vocês. Gaga é excentrica, criativa e tem um ENORME coração e só ontem tive a percepção disso quando ela mencionou algumas partes da sua vida, nomeadamente "Quando era pequena gozavam comigo e agora passados uns anos tenho mais poder que essas pessoas" ou "Nunca cantei nem nunca irei cantar em playback". Se quiserem ver mais fotografias do concerto vejam aqui ou no meu twitpic para onde enviei algumas durante o concerto.

ju