After the Cham Pale holiday collection that MAC launched for New Year, it's time to think about the Spring collection, and here it is - The Super Woman collection by M.A.C. 

I must confess that this looks a little bit like that makeup I had when I was a little kid, but I LOVE the packages, they remind me a lot of PopArt and as I'm a PopArt lover, I LOOOVE the packages. About the pigments I'm not really sure about them, they're too strong and bright to me, I don't like to use this kind of colors but I've read a lot of reviews about this and M.A.C will never let us down. But of course there's a lot of opinions about this collection, is becoming a really polemic collection, although I don't like the vivid colors, the blushes and the powders sounds great, of course those ones I would buy but the rest, I'm not really sure about it. 

Let me know what do you think about this collection!

Are you excited about the giveaway? Yesterday I gave the first clue about it on facebook! Here's today's clue for it: It's something that every girl should wear every single day! Can you guess what it is?

//

Depois da colecção Champ Pale que a M.A.C lançou no Ano Novo, chegou a hora de pensar na colecção para a Primavera, aqui está ela - The Super Woman collection by M.A.C. 

Devo confessar que me faz lembrar os meus kits de maquilhagem que tinha quando era pequena, mas ADORO as embalagens, fazem-me lembrar a PopArt e visto que eu sou completamente viciada em PopArt, AMEI as embalagens desde o momento em que as vi. Quanto aos pigmentos, não tenho muito bem a certeza se os usaria, acho que são muito fortes para mim porque não gosto de usar este tipo de cores, mas já li grandes reviews sobre a colecção e segundo eles, a M.A.C não nos desilude. Mas claro que há muitas opiniões sobre esta colecção, está a tornar-se bastante polémica, apesar de não gostar das cores vivas, os blushes e os pós são deliciosos e claro que esses iria comprar, quanto ao resto não tenho muito bem a certeza.

O que acham desta colecção?

Estão entusiasmadas com o giveaway? Ontem dei a primeira pista no  facebook! Fica aqui a pista de hoje: É algo que todas as raparigas deveriam usar todos os dias! Conseguem adivinhar o que é?

jo