Miley Cyrus is growing SO FAST and when I saw this movie of the song "Who Owns My Heart" I really fell in love by the style of the video. The vintage look and the all set environment on the room and the bathroom, when she's getting ready is totally adorable and I also love the makeup that she's wearing, besides she's using the M.A.C lipstick by LadyGaga that my cousin gave to me during christmas (THANK YOU SO MUCH btw), the false eyelashes and the dramatic look, looks really perfect on her doll face don't you think? I'm LOVING the styling of this video and I really wanted to know who made this awesome job.


A Miley Cyrus tem crescido bastante e quando vi o video da música "Who Owns My Heart" apaixonei-me IMEDIATAMENTE pelo estilo que o video adoptou. O toque vintage e todo o ambiente do cenário desde o quarto à casa-de-banho chamou a minha atenção, é completamente adorável, já para não falar do batom que ela está a usar da M.A.C lançado pela LadyGaga que a minha prima me ofereceu no Natal (obrigadaaa), as pestanas falsas e o look dramático nos olhos encaixam perfeitamente no seu estilo e na sua carinha de boneca não acham? Adoro o estilo e todo o styling do video, quero saber quem fez este excelente trabalho.