Do you remember the YSL arty ring? Here's a non-expensive version by Bimba&Lola and I must confess I've never been really fan of Bimba&Lola, I don't really like some of their pieces but the moment I saw this ring I was like OMG OMG OMG what I'm going to do right now? The ring is totally perfect and it's only 28€, I know that is not the YSL version (YSL will always be YSL), but it's a GREAT ring, although the stones has this weird colors and mixes, I really prefer the blue version that the other ones so I'm ASKING you, should I get it? I'm really obsessed with this and I never EVER fell in love with something like I did for this ring, it's totally perfect and I'm really feeling like I don't KNOW what to to about it. 

Lembram-se do arty ring YSL? Aqui está uma versão mais barata do mesmo pela Bimba&Lola que eu devo desde já confessar que nunca fui grande fã da marca, não gosto de muitas das peças que têm mas no momento em que vi este anel fiquei SUPER apaixonada, não têm mesmo noção. O anel é perfeito e é custa 28€, sei que não é YSL (YSL será sempre YSL) mas é um anel lindo, apesar das pedras terem umas cores estranhas, acho que prefiro o azul e por isso estou aqui com este problema GIGANTE porque não sei se o deva comprar. Estou super obcecada com ele, acho que nunca estive assim com nada, é perfeito mesmo e não sei o que fazer com ele.