My fever with Burlesque Movie isn't over and this coffret by Dita Von Teese is KILLING me! I love the colors of it and the glamour of the box, what a beautiful jewel box that could give on my vanity right? I'm soo in love with this little thing that I really wanted to share with you! It's pink, it's girly, it's feminine and has that burlesque touch that I've been so addicted the last couple of weeks. Dita can become really feminine with that vintage touch and style that she owns, and she's the right person to launch this product don't you think? I LOVE IT. It costs around the 350€ (Too expensive I KNOW! For a jewel box to me ahah, because I don't drink but it's lovely isn't it?)


A minha febre pelo filme Burlesque não acabou e quando vi este coffret da Dita Von Teese fiquei sem palavras! Adoro as cores e o glamour da caixa, dava uma guarda jóias lindo para pôr no meu toucador. Estou tããão apaixonada com esta pequena caixa que quis mesmo partilhar com vocês! É cor-de-rosa, é feminino e tem aquele toque burlesco pelo qual tenho andado super obcecada nos últimos tempos. A Dita consegue tornar-se mesmo feminina com aquele toque vintage e estilo que só ela sabe ter e sem dúvida que é a pessoa certa para lançar este tipo de produto não acham? ADORO. Custa cerca de 350€ (EU SEI, super caro para um guarda jóias, visto que eu não bebo nada daquilo, mas é adorável certo?)