Designers from all over the world already showed the trends for Spring and Summer 2011, and here's a current trend that I'm really into it, coral! Coral is such a great color and I confess that I'm addicted to this kind of pigments and the best of this color is that captures light so perfectly and it's soft and bright, perfect for summer! Can you imagine your tan legs with a coral shorts? How amazing! Or your tanned body with a coral lingerie, how sexy! So, let's full our closet with this color! Coral looks amazing with a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a coral piece, DELICIOUS!

I'm so sorry I can't answer to the comments yesterday, I have a lot of comments to read but college is taking all of my time, I'll answer them tonight as soon as I can.

//

Os estilistas de todo o mundo já nos apresentaram as tendências para a Primavera Verão de 2011, e aqui está uma das tendências que realmente ADORO, a cor coral! Coral é uma cor que confesso, ser uma das minhas preferidas pois faz parte da gama cromática das cores pastel e os pigmentos desta cor captam a luz super bem, é suave e viva, perfeita para o verão! Já estão a imaginar as vossas pernas super bronzeadas nuns calções desta cor? Ou o vosso corpo numa lingerie coral, que sexy! Vá, toca a encher o armário com esta cor, fica maravilhoso com uns jeans claros, uma t-shirt branca básica e uma peça coral, DELICIOSO!

jo