Finally the stores are full of flowers, colors, textures and A LOT of new trends! This is my favourite time of the year, watching the new collections and trying to realize what to buy and what's the biggest trend for the next season. Loving EACH piece of the new collection of H&M, as always. The blue lace dress is totally adorable, the blazers too and the leopard clutch is really different from the other ones that we are used to see, this one has that little texture that makes it special. The tulip skirt has  THE shape that really fits me and the pattern is really cute with little hearts. Loving the black and coral mix and the mint green, awesome colors, awesome collection!

Yesterday I left my exam and I went shopping like crazy and guess what? I couldn't resist a few stuff and brought them home with me and I really need to show you, I also got a "new" box to keep my jewerlly on it that my BF gave to me, it's totally adorable. So, my exams are finally over and now I have some free time to spend and trying to relax a bit, photograph and new projects as I said. Some bad things happened this last couple of days and I really need this week and a half to be with my family and try to understand everything that is going on. I need to thank you for all the support you've been giving to me the last couple of weeks, means a lot to me.

Finalmente as lojas estão cheias de flores, cores e texturas e IMENSAS tendências novas! Esta é sem duvida a melhor altura do ano para mim, adoro ver as novas colecções e perceber o que vale a pena comprar. Adoro CADA peça da nova colecção da H&M, como sempre não é? O vestido azul com renda é perfeito, os blazers também e a clutch com o print leopardo também, aquela textura dá-lhe um toque super especial, ao contrário das outras que estou habituada a ver. A saia de corte tulipa tem A forma perfeita para o meu corpo e o padrão é adoravel com aqueles corações super queridos. Estou também a adorar o mix das cores coral e preto, tal como o verde menta, colecção FANTÁSTICA!


Ontem saí do meu exame e fui às compras tipo louca e adivinhem? Não consegui resistir e trouxe para casa umas quantas coisas da nova colecção, recebi ainda uma caixa "nova" que o meu namorado me deu para eu guardar os meus brincos, é super querida. Bem, os exames acabaram por agora e parece que tenho algum tempo livre para tentar relaxar, fotografar e dedicar-me a novos projectos como já mencionei, aconteceram coisas menos boas que vão afectar um pouco esta semana e a outra, problemas a nível pessoal e de saúde graves, mas preciso mesmo desta semana e meia para descansar e tentar absorver tudo. Obrigada pelo apoio que me têm dado ao longo deste tempo.