I know I was completely obsessed with this ring and I know that I've been talking about it for a long time, specially the blue version but when I went to the store they only had this one or the silver one and has I wanted a gold ring, I decided to get this, and I'm actually LOVING it so much that you have nooo idea. I went to the store last week, the last day I had my exam on college and the girl that was there working told me that a LOT of people were buying it and the rings only arrived the day before! The stones are all different, what makes each ring unique, that's perfect because although is the "same" piece of jewelry, you can at least have a special and unique touch. I confess, I'm LOVING everything about this ring and I'm falling in love with the Bimba&Lola brand.

Meanwhile, Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is arriving to NYC and I'm DYING to watch some shows like Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Siriano, Venexiana, Calvin Klein, CH, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Anna Sui and Ralph Lauren! I'm really excited about the shows, I bet that Fall and Winter 2011 will be great and I hope is going to be full of color and textures, no more dark and sad coats!

Eu sei que estava completamente obcecada por este anel e sei que ando a falar nele há algum tempo, especialmente do anel em azul mas quando fui à loja para o comprar só tinham este e o prateado e como eu queria mesmo um anel dourado, decidi comprar este e estou completamente rendida. Fui à loja na semana passada, no dia em que acabei o meu último exame da faculdade deste semestre que passou e quando entrei na loja da Bimba&Lola a empregada disse-me que estavam a ter imensa saída e que o anel só tinha chegado no dia antes. As pedras são todas diferentes, variam de anel para anel o que lhe dá um toque especial e único, apesar de ser a mesma "peça" de joalharia, as pedras dão o remate final. Confesso  meninas que estou a ADORAR tudo neste anel e definitivamente estou rendida à marca Bimba&Lola.

Entretanto começou a Mercedes Fashion Week em Nova Iorque e estou super ansiosa por ver os desfiles de alguns dos melhores designers de sempre como Tommy Hilfiger, Chrisitan Siriano, Venexiana, Calvin Klein, CH, Donna Karan, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Anna Sui and Ralph Lauren! Estou super entusiasmada com as novas apostas de cada um deles e muito curiosa com o que nos vão mostrar para o Outono Inverno de 2011, espero que deixem os casacos escuros e tristes em casa e tragam uma estação cheia de cor e texturas!