Girls, get ready to go to the bank and ask for money! Tomorrow H&M launches the Conscious Collection and I need to be stuck into some place away from the mall, otherwise I'll be poor in seconds! You know that I can't resist these kind of colors, white, nude and soft e this collection it's all about that! I'll tell you a secret, tomorrow I'm going to the H&M and I need to buy some of these pieces, please!!


É hoje meninas, hoje que tenho de ir ao banco pedir um empréstimo! Amanhã a Conscious Collection chega às lojas e eu tenho de ficar amarrada a uma cadeira, caso contrário vou à falência em segundos! Vocês sabem como eu não resisto aos tons nude, branco e bege e esta colecção é dedicada a esta paleta MARAVILHOSA! Vou contar-vos um segredo.. amanhã estou à porta da H&M mais próxima de mim para poder ir dar uma olhada nas peças e quem sabe, trazer umas quantas para casa comigo!