No, it's not a lingerie piece, or if it is, I won't wear it as my lingerie. The trend of the large tank tops it's a great trend since the last year I've been wearing it, however I always had a big problem: showing your underwear and when I saw this corset and I tried it at H&M I decided that was a really good piece to have on my closet to put with tank tops or transparent blouses and it really looks adorable, it's a really good piece to solve this kind of problems of the transparent tops or shirts, with a cute corset like this. It's from H&M and it was 25€.

Não, não é uma peça de lingerie, mesmo se fôr eu não a vou usar com esse propósito. A tendência dos tops oversize que já dura do ano passado e que adoro, tem um grande problema: muitas das vezes mostramos demasiada roupa interior como o soutien e quando vi e experimentei este corpete na H&M achei que o meu problema ficava resolvido, fica super giro por baixo de um top oversize ou até mesmo por baixo daquelas camisas mais transparentes é uma boa peça para resolver este problema. É da H&M e custa 25€