H&M has this amazing sweater, that are incredible cheap (9.95€) and with irresistible colors like this one, mint green, red and black! I loved this sweater and has the cold is here to stay for a while I decided to get it, this way I'm ready to transitate to Spring! Can't wait for sunny days, hot, birds singing and of course longer days! Can you imagine me wearing this with my floral pants? G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S and SWEET!!

A H&M tem estas sweaters completamente adoraveis e incrivelmente baratas (9.95€) com cores irresistiveis como esta, menta, vermelho e preto! Adoro esta camisola e como o frio ainda está por cá, eu decidi comprá-la para fazer a transição para a Primavera! Mal posso esperar pelos dias cheios de sol, calor, os pássaros a cantar e os dias mais compridos! Conseguem-me imaginar com isto vestido e as minhas calças com flores? L-I-N-D-O e super querido!