After my super marathon getting my closet ready for spring is time for my nail polishes collection to be updated and here are a few of nail polishes I bought, they're from the brand andreia and they are AWESOME! I L-O-V-E them and they stay for a very long time on our nails. You have a lot of different colors and types of nail polishes, this brand is awesome because you can pick the color that you want and then you have many different types of it - metallic, normal, with sparkles .. it's a world girls!! And it's to die for. I bought an orange, a soft blue, a strawberry pink and a yellow one and I want to get a few more because I'm getting SO addicted to this nail polishes that you can't even imagine.

Depois da minha super maratona para preparar o meu roupeiro para estar pronto na Primavera, chegou a hora de actualizar a minha gavetinha (salvo seja..) de vernizes. Aqui estão as minhas últimas aquisições da marca andreia que é FANTÁSTICA. Adoro os vernizes, são cores lindas de morrer e duram imenso time, têm imensas cores para escolher e o melhor de tudo é que têm essas mesmas cores em outros géneros, por exemplo escolhem uma cor e depois têm essa mesma cor em metálico, verniz normal ou com uns brilhos.. é um mundo meninas!! E é de morrer mesmo! Comprei um verniz laranja, um azul bebé, um cor de moranguinho e outro amarelo e estou louca por comprar mais uns quantos porque estou mesmo viciada em vernizes, nem imaginam.