After getting the laguna bronzer by NARS in Madrid I thought it was a really cool idea getting the Orgasm blush that everyone's talking about and so I lost my mind and I decided to get it too! I know, I spend a lot of money in makeup but it's one of my biggest pleasures, make up! And here's the adorable blush by NARS, the Orgasm color that has some luminizer spots which are perfect if you don't have a luminizer or if you don't want to use it that day! Girls, NARS is LOVE!

Depois de comprar o bronzer da NARS, o laguna em Madrid, decidi que era boa ideia trazer comigo o blush que todas falam por aí, Orgasm também da marca e por isso perdi a cabeça e trouxe-o para casa também! Sei que gasto imenso dinheiro em maquilhagem, mas confesso que é um dos meus maiores prazeres e vícios! Fica aqui o blush maravilhoso da NARS, Orgasm color que tem alguns pontos de iluminador que são perfeitos se não gostam de usar muito ou se não estão muito para aí viradas nesse dia! Meninas, NARS é AMOR!