I'm completely crazy about make-up and you already know that, but Urban Decay has the most adorable things ever (After Too faced and Benefit)! I love the pigments of Urban Decay and specially the colors of the pencils, they are amazing and really different from those we are used to see at Sephora or MAC. My aunt, that one that lived in the USA gave me this Urban Decay eye pencil and I was like CRAZY!! The color is amazing and it's perfect to wear at night!! So excited about start using it and mixing it with eyeshadows.

Já sabem que sou completamente LOUCA por maquilhagem, mas não resisto a marcas como a Too Faced e a Benefit, e no que toca a Urban Decay tem coisas maravilhosas! Adoro os pigmentos da marca e especialmente as cores dos lápis que são diferentes daquelas a que estamos habituadas a ver na Sephora ou na MAC. A minha tia, a que viveu nos EUA, deu-me este lápis da Urban Decay que comprou lá e fiquei LOUCA! A cor é maravilhosa e é perfeita para usar à noite!! Estou super ansiosa por começar a usá-lo e a misturá-lo com as sombras de olhos.