Como grande adepta de história e de séries que sou, completamente viciada na Fox Life que passa as minhas séries favoritas entre elas Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, The Middle, Modern Family, United States of Tara entre outras, junta-se agora The Kennedys, uma série que mistura duas das minhas grandes paixões os Estados Unidos e a História. 

Estreia já esta segunda-feira na Fox Life às 21h25 e não podem perder! Estou super curiosa, e vocês?

---

As a great fan of history and series that I am completely addicted to the Fox Life that ismy favorite series including Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, How I Met Your Mother, The Middle, Modern Family, United States of Tara and others, together the Kennedys now, a series that mixes two of my great passions and the United Stateshistory.

Already debut Monday on Fox Life at 21:25 and can not lose! I'm super curious, and you?