Hello lovers! ♥
As some of you know I'm drawing some t-shirts to sell here in my blog, I had this idea some time ago and I already have some drawings for it, when I had it all finished I'll post here for you to decide what you love the most. ♥
Today's post it's a little different, is about my new (old) purse, it's from my mother's aunt and she gave it to my mother last week, she gave it to me. Awesome♥. My mother's aunt borned in 1914 and she's still alive and.. you won't believe in this but SHE DRIVES! It's awesome. She had a fashion store with a lot of stuff from Paris in Chiado, Lisbon. This bag is mine now and I have a lot of another things that she gave to me. Her house it's a treasure, you have no idea. I do't want to make you jeaulous, I only want to show you beautiful fashion things.
Have a great day.






love, j