Goodmorning sketchers!
I need to thank you, we are growing so fast here and on facebook. You're all great, thank you so much. So, today's post it's about dresses, cute cute dresses as I know you like them as much as I do. This company it's called dress-a-day and sells dresses on-line, here are some of my favourite dresses. You can find them on the website or on facebook too.

The company is celebrating the first aniversary on 27th June, which means.. PROMOTIONS till the end of the month, hurry up it's almost here! There are dresses up from 23,99€, it really worth it ! If you have any questions you can find the contacts on the website or on facebook. Hope you like them, they're really cute, they're all so vintage. My favourite it's the black and white, it's so different, I really love it!
PS: All of the photos are from the dress-a-day website

Love, johanna