FINALLY! I've been tweeting about this since EVER, it's been a while since I wanted some red pants, since I lost weight I'm not afraid of using strong colors as a bottom, so I decided to buy this ADORABLE pants at Zara, and the moment I try them on I was like "OMG you're the love of my life" they have an incredible shape and they are "slim fit" which for me it's just perfect! I'm TOTALLY obsessed with them and I want to wear them every single day! Is this possible? Being in love with some pants?

FINALMENTE! Tenho andado a falar delas no twitter e ando a querer umas calças vermelhas há uns tempos, desde que perdi peso que não tenho medo de usar cores fortes como parte debaixo e por isso decidi comprar estas calças ADORAVEIS na minha segunda casa, Zara. No momento em que as vesti fiquei mesmo "OMD são o amor da minha vida", têm uma forma incrivel e o corte slim fit que é perfeito para mim! Estou super obcecada por elas e quero usá-las todos os dias. Acham isto possivel? Estar apaixonada por umas calças?