The last few days I've been soo busy that you can't even imagine, college is taking my time and I really can't do anything besides that! I'm really excited for this summer because I finally can wear a bikini without any complex, I'm loving the body that I'm having right now and after a few more pounds it's going to be just perfect for the summer and to rock the beach all day and all night! Every girl is completely obsessed with Victoria's Secret right? So can you resist to the preview of the 2011 swimwear collection? I'm loving the retro coral swimsuit that Erin is wearing, coral is one of my favourite colors and be AWARE girls is going to be the color of the next season! 

//

Nos últimos dias tenho andado super ocupada que nem imaginam, a faculdade ocupa todo o meu tempo e não tenho mesmo espaço para fazer o que quer que seja para além disso! Mas no entanto estou desejosa que chegue o verão porque finalmente vou conseguir usar um bikini sem ter problemas com o meu corpo, estou a adorar a forma como o meu corpo está a ficar e depois de mais uns kilinhos vou estar pronta para passar os dias na praia! Todas as raparigas são loucas pela Victoria's Secret certo? Então será que conseguem resistir à nova colecção? Estou a adorar o fato-de-banho coral que a Erin traz vestido, já que a cor coral é uma das minhas preferidas, e estejam ATENTAS meninas porque coral vai ser a cor da próxima estação!

jo