This is really true, I know that all of you already heard about this but today I wanted to share with you this little message - without hard work you're not going anywhere, and you can't wait for things to happen! I can prove that, so get your ass up and fight for your dreams. I got a really great internship offer and I'm super exicted about it as a fashion styling assistant and I just wanted to say to you that if you really have a BIG dream, go for it! The dream can be true, how will you know if you don't fight for it? Go out, search, study and work because without it you're not going anywhere. Want a prove? Me! I only have 19 years old and I'm doing a thing that I really love, FASHION STYLING. There's NO excuses. 

What are your dreams?

Isto é mesmo verdade, sei que já todos conhecem esta frase feita, mas hoje queria mesmo partilhar convosco esta pequena mensagem - sem trabalho não vamos mesmo a lado nenhum e é preciso procurar e lutar muito pelo que queremos portanto levantem esse rabo da cadeira e vão lutar pelos vossos sonhos. Recebi uma óptima proposta para um estágio e estou super entusiasmada, assistente de fashion styling e só queria dizer que se realmente têm um sonho enorme, lutem por ele! Pode tornar-se realidade, como é que vão saber se nunca lutaram o suficiente por ele? Saiam, procurem e trabalhem porque sem nada disto, não é possivel. Querem uma prova? Eu! Tenho apenas 19 anos e estou a fazer uma coisa que realmente amo, FASHION STYLING. Não há desculpas.

Quais são os vossos sonhos?