I really can't handle winter anymore! I'm not a "winter person", I really hate the cold and the rain, and here in Lisbon it's a really sad winter because a winter without snow it's just something boring, it's like a summer without beach, really boring! So I decided to start buying some garments and to fill my closet with flowers (even more, yeah I know) and with spring and summer pieces, with COLOR and fun! So I've found this top, incredible cute and I decided to buy it, how cute is this? It's totally adorable and I can't wait to start using it

Não aguentava mais o Inverno! Nunca gostei do Inverno, odeio o frio e a chuva e aqui em Lisboa é um Inverno super triste porque um Inverno sem neve é uma seca, é como o Verão sem ir à praia! Por isso, para matar esta minha depressão comecei a encher o meu armário com peças de primavera cheias de flores (sim ainda mais daquelas que já tenho) e com COR! Encontrei este top MARAVILHOSO e decidi trazê-lo para casa, é super querido! Mal posso esperar por começar a usar este tipo de coisas outra vez!