My granma gave me these two tops that she made at her fabric, as you know she had a fashion store in chiado with clothes and trends that she saw in Paris, so she had clothes inspired by the french streets and latest trends. Here are two vintage tops from the 60's/70's that she had on her closet and she gave them to me. I'm totally in love with them, they're perfect for nights out or even for summer nights with some cute jeans and a black blazer. How perfect! But I got to confess that I'm not a "sparkling" girl, but these tops are killing me.

Aqui ficam dois tops dos anos 60/70 que a minha tia-avó tinha no seu roupeiro. Estou completamente apaixonada por eles, são perfeitos para uma saída à noite, ou até mesmo para umas noites de verão com umas calças de ganga e um blazer preto. Perfeito! Mas digo-vos que não sou fã de brilhantes, mas adoro estes tops.