The last day of Lisbon Fashion Week arrived, it was so quick! All of the shows were amazing, all of the collections and the environment was perfect, like always! Once again I need to thank to Nuno Lago for the opportunity and I'm really excited to see the last shows today, specially the White Tent, Miguel Vieira and Ricardo Dourado.  Yesterday I met wonderful people once again and I was spotted at the national TV you can check the video on my facebook page! I met Margarida, she's sooo sweet, Joana and Patrícia that are really funny and the super stylish Cátia with her ASOS dress and her BF that are really nice! I loved to meet all of them and enjoying fashion! How was your weekend?

O último dia da ModaLisboa chegou, passou a correr! Os desfiles foram todos fantásticos, as collecções e o ambiente foram perfeitos, como sempre! Mais uma vez tenho de agradecer ao Nuno Lago pela oportunidade, para hoje estou ansiosa com White Tent, Miguel Vieira e Ricardo Dourado. Ontem conheci uma vez mais, pessoas maravilhosas e apareci na SIC, podem ver o video na minha pagina de facebook! Encontrei-me com a Margarida que é uma querida, com a Joana e com a Patrícia que são super diveridas e ainda a super fashion Cátia com o seu vestido LINDO da ASOS e o seu namorado super simpático! Como foi o vosso fim-de-semana?