LAST MINUTE: Guess where I'm going this weekend?! MADRID! I'm so excited, I've been to Madrid many many times, my uncle has a house there with some spanish friends and so we have the possibility of travelling to Madrid this often, I think it's my 4th ou 5th time there and I LOVE being in Madrid, it's really pretty (not as Barcelona, I know) but at least I can leave this country for a couple of days and go shopping in Madrid, and where? TOPSHOP of course! I also saw that El Corte Ingles from Madrid has one of my favourite makeup brands ever, NARS and I'm thinking about getting some stuff from there! I'm really excited about this trip, maybe I can do some outfit posts too for you to see it, but you can bet that I'll take A LOT of photos!

ÚLTIMA HORA: Adivinhem onde vou passar o fim-de-semana?! MADRID! Estou super contente, já estive em Madrid imensas vezes, o meu tio tem lá uma casa com uns amigos espanhóis e por isso temos a oportunidade de ir lá várias vezes, adoro MADRID é uma cidade super bonita (não como Barcelona, eu sei) mas pelo menos consigo escapulir-me deste país por uns dias e ir visitar sítios diferentes e claro ir às compras na TOPSHOP! Também estive a ver e o El Corte Ingles de Madrid tem uma das minhas marcas preferidas de maquilhagem, a NARS e por isso estou a ver se consigo trazer qualquer coisinha de lá para juntar à minha colecção! Estou super ansiosa com esta viagem, talvez consiga fazer alguns outfit posts, mas podem contar com um bombardeamento de fotografias. Parece que vou ter uma semana mais reduzida, embarco na sexta-feira e já ando louca!