A long time ago I said on twitter that my luminizer was finishing, and I love it so bad that I needed to buy a new one. So I went to Sephora and went to the Benefit station and looked for my all time luminizer, but they were out of stock, so I decided to take a chance at this one from Sephora. It's like a blush and a luminizer and has an amazing color that matches PERFECTLY my skin tone, it's not expensive and the best of all, you can blend it perfectly!

What's your favourite luminizer? 


Há algum tempo  referi no twitter que o meu iluminador estava a acabar e que como eu o adoro tinha de ir repor o stock. Por isso fui à Sephora e dirigi-me logo à banca da Benefit e procurei pelo meu iluminador favorito, mas no entanto já não o encontrei porque já não o tinham, por isso decidi arriscar e trazer um blush/iluminzer da Sephora para casa. É como um blush, a cor é maravilhosa e é perfeita para o meu tom de pele, não é caro e o melhor de tudo é que se consegue esbater na perfeição.

Qual é o vosso iluminador preferido?