A LOT of photos to show you! Here are some more pictures of my spanish weekend, Madrid! We went to gorgeous places, and I forgot the camera when I visited Chanel store and Tiffany's, that's a pitty but here are a few more! I went to YSL store and I couldn't believe, the arty ring was 150€ (I called my BF and he told me to buy it) and I almost got it, I was really thinking about buying it, however the color wasn't my favourite and I so I decided to wait a little bit longer to get the ring! But, I went to NARS and of course I bought some cool stuff that I will show you very soon! 

Há imensas fotografias do meu fim-de-semana em Madrid! Fomos a sítios maravilhosos e eu esqueci-me da máquina ao passar pela loja da Chanel e da Tiffany's, no entanto ficam aqui mais algumas! Entrei na loja do meu designer preferido e não queria acreditar que o arty ring custava 150€ (liguei logo ao meu namorado a perguntar o que fazer), quase que o trouxe comigo, mas a cor que tinham não era a minha favorita e por isso decidi esperar mais um pouco para o comprar! No entanto, perdi a cabeça na NARS e claro que trouxe coisas lindas para casa comigo que vos mostro muito em breve!