Okay, I need to confess, I'm totally IN LOVE with my new room right now and last week the main piece arrived, after sleeping on the floor for one month, my bed arrived! This bed belonged to the court of Luis XIV of France, and my grandmother's sister bought it in Paris when she was very young, when she died I asked my grandmother to stay with this bed, and this in order to that, my room that was all full of color and inspired by PopArt and New York City is now ALL WHITE! I'm completely in love with the bed, is so beautiful!

Vou confessar-vos que estou completamente vaidosa com o meu quarto novo, na semana passada a peça principal chegou, depois de dormir um mês no chão, a minha cama chegou! Esta cama pertenceu à corte de Luís XIV de França e a minha tia-avó comprou-a em Paris quando era muito nova, e quando ela morreu há cerca de um mês e meio, pedi à minha avó para ficar com a minha cama, e por causa desta peça linda de morrer remodelei o meu quarto todo, antes inspirado pela PopArt e por Nova Iorque, cheio de cor e agora está todo branco! Estou apaixonadíssima com a cama, é linda!