It's official, Primark is a world. The last time I went there I was dying to get an United States sweater but I didn't saw it and the clothes weren't nothing special, however I've found this little cute old-pink top and I wanted to bring it home with me! I'm in this soft color mood, the pastel colors are a MUST have for me, my closet is all bright and the darks that I have are like browns. I LOVE to dress with soft colors, with lace and feminine stuff, let's be honest, without a really feminine garment I feel sad.

É oficial a Primark é um mundo. A última vez que visitei a Primark estava louca por arranjar a sweater que tenho visto nalguns blogs com a bandeira dos EUA, mas quando lá fui não havia nada de especial até ter encontrado este top super feminino que quis trazer comigo para casa! Estou neste mood das cores soft e pastel, são sem dúvida o meu MUST have no roupeiro, além de ser todo claro, as peças mais escura são tons de castanhos. Adoro vestir-me com este tipo de cores e peças com detalhes femininos como a renda por exemplo, sejamos honestas, sem ter uma peça feminina sinto-me triste ahah.