NYX is a really great make-up brand and I love every single stuff they have. My aunt that was in the United States for the past 6 months, bought this primer and gave it to me, and I'm SO DEEPLY IN LOVE with this eyeshadow base that you have no idea. If you have oily skin as I have (altough the last weeks I've been wearing a face cream to dry it, and it's really dry), you need to fix your eyeshadow base, this way thay won't melt and it will last the whole day, and this NYX base it's really perfect.

To know more about the NYX products, check the website here!

A NYX é sem dúvida uma óptima marca de cosmética e eu adoro todos os produtos que têm. A minha tia que esteve a viver os últimos 6 meses nos Estados Unidos comprou esta base de olhos para ela e acabou por ma dar e eu estou completamente rendida a este produto. Se têm pele oleosa como eu (apesar de nos últimos tempos ter andado mais seca por causa do meu tratamento facial), precisam de fixar a sombra dos olhos para que desta forma não borre durante o dia e aguente umas longas horas e este primer da NYX é perfeito para isso.


Para saberem mais sobre os produtos NYX consultem o website aqui!