I'm a makeup junkie! Okay I said it, I confessed and I won't lie to you (but I think you already distrust about that). I bought this Maybelline foundation for every day, I love my M.A.C foundation or my L'oreal foundation but it's not something to wear every day, because it's expensive and it's really thick for an everyday foundation and my skin really needs to breathe. Sephora has a good foundation too, but I confess I have one and it looks orange, a few days ago I tried another one (yeah, all of them are my color) and looked orange too (at first it matches your skin tone but then.. FORGET it! Your skin is orange when the foundation matches your skin tone) and I don't want to be "orange face", plus, Sephora foundation is really oily and a good foundation must match your skin, the powder is the tip to give some color to our face (not an orage color). Sephora launched new formulas for foundations and I'll try them out and I'll make a review about them to tell you if it's HOT or NOT!

This is from Maybelline and it's the color Sand (30) and it's amazing, your skin can breathe, is not "orange" and, although my last foundation from Maybelline was really liquid, this one it's really great and it really last longer. I've read that this foundation doesn't stain, but of course I wasn't rubbing my face  on my clothes to see if it's true or not. Have you tried this product before? Let me know EVERYTHING about it.

Sou uma viciada em maquilhagem! Pronto, já disse e não vos ia mentir (apesar de achar que já desconfiavam disto). Comprei esta base da Maybelline para usar todos os dias, apesar de usar as minhas bases da M.A.C e da L'Oreal não as gosto de usar no dia-a-dia porque são mais espessas e a minha pele precisa mesmo de respirar. A Sephora também tem uma boa base, mas confesso que todas as que experimentei fiquei com a cara manchada de laranja (no início o tom parece mesmo o da nossa pele, e quando achámos que encontrámos a nossa cor, quando olhamos de novo, está LARANJA) e eu não quero mesmoo ter a "cara laranja", e mais, as bases da Sephora são muito oleosas o que para a minha cara é um desastre, um truque? A base deve ser sempre da cor da nossa cara, ou por vezes um tom mais claro mas que não se note muito a diferença porque o que nos vai dar cor é o pó. A Sephora lançou agora umas novas fórmulas de base líquida e vou experimentá-las, penso que não são tão oleosas e o toque é mais suave, mas vou experimentar e depois digo-vos se é HOT ou NOT!

Esta é da Maybelline e é o tom Sand (30) e é de facto fantástica, a pele consegue respirar e, apesar da minha base para o dia-a-dia também ser da Maybelline mas é outra fórmula, esta não é tão líquida e é optima mesmo, aguenta imenso tempo sem retoques, um dia inteiro na verdade. Também já li que esta base não mancha, mas como é normal não andei a esfregar a minha cara para ver se é verdade ou não. Já experimentaram este produto? Digam-me tudo sobre o que acham dele.