I still can't believe in what I did, I swear to you I'm completely IN LOVE with them, I'm looking at them since I got them!! They're my babies, and I'm completely obsessed with them, they're completely gorgeous, the black shoes by ZARA which I've been talking about since EVER on facebook and here too! I finally got them, they're perfect and I'm thinking about getting the white ones too, but maybe during the sales. And since today's the first birthday of sketchbook six, there's nothing better than this present ihih

Ainda não acredito que os trouxe para casa, estou completamente louca com eles, assim que cheguei a casa fiquei a olhar para eles durante horas, são lindos! São os meus novos bebés e estou super obcecada com eles, são perfeitos, os sapatos pretos da ZARA que têm dado que falar tanto aqui no blog como no facebook. Finalmente ganhei coragem e trouxe-os para casa comigo, estou a pensar comprar em branco também, mas esses talvez só nos saldos e visto que hoje é o aniversário do blog, calhou bem oferecer-me esta prendinha ihih