Goodmorniiiiiing everyone!
As promised, here's a post about my PRECIOUS handbags. My aunt gave me two of her bags, if you are an often reader of my blog, I've already told you that her house is FULL of vintage stuff, she had a fashion store and travelled to Paris a lot to bring stuff to Portugal, she's my mother's aunt she's kinda a grandmother to me, any way, she borned in 1914 (yes, she's still alive).

So the black and gold purse, she told me that is a very antique Dior, as you can see, it's so well treated, I tried to find some picture of it on the Internet to know the exact year of it, because I really like to know this kind of things, just to certify but I couldn't find it, she told me that is a very rare handbag that bought near the 50's. And the red one, you know it, it's a true CHANEL that she bought in Paris a long time ago. You should saw me when I got them, I started SCREAMING, I was crazy. They're just perfect and she promised me give me more, she has a closet full of treasures.  Hope you like them, they're little treasures that I'll keep with a lot of love.


PS: I don't wanna make you jealous, I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE vintage stuff and I know a lot of you love them too, it's everything about fashion and how stuff pass through the years


love, johanna