Carolina Herrera launched the accessories collection for this season and here are a few of them! I must confess I'm not a big fan of all the shoe collection, but the bag collection is really pretty and elegant, I LOVE my Carolina Herrera bag and I don't leave it for nothing, I love the yellow line of the bags, the minimalism of them and the shape that they have! 

What do you love the most on the collection?

A Carolina Herrera lançou a collecção de acessórios para esta estação e aqui ficam algumas das peças! Devo confessar que não sou uma grande fã desta colecção de sapatos, mas das malas, dessas sim sou uma grande fã, até porque adoro a minha mala Carolina Herrera e não a largo por nada. Desta colecção adoro a linha amarela, adoro o minimalismo delas, da forma principalmente. Adoro o facto da Carolina Herrera fazer sempre malas com cortes elegantes e super bonitas.

Do que mais gostam?