I've posted about Victoria's Secret swimwear collection and now, here I am posting about it ONCE AGAIN, I know, I'm a VS's addicted. I can only think about the summer, the sun, the beach, the sand, the sea, the lighter hair, and LOTS and LOTS of bikinis! Summer is all about the tan, the bikinis, the beach mood and the hot and sexy nights! Ohh I miss the summer sooo bad, I'm a summer lover!

Victoria's Secret launched the new swimwear collection for 2011, a lot of new bikinis and colors, and patterns! The collection is so pretty, so girly and FULL of colors just like the beach asks for it right?

Há uns tempos, fiz um post sobre a colecção da Victoria's Secret e agora cá estou eu a falar sobre a marca uma vez mais, eu sei, sou VICIADA em VS. Só consigo pensar no verão, no sol, na praia, na areia, no mar, no cabelo mais claro e IMENSOS e IMENSOS bikinis! O verão é bronze, é bikinis, é o ambiente de praia e as noites quentes! Sinto tanta mas TANTA falta do verão, como calculam sou completamente apaixonada por essa estação do ano!

A Victoria's Secret lançou a nova colecção de bikinis e fatos-de-banho para 2011, imensos bikinis, cores e padrões! A colecção é PERFEITA, super feminina e cheia de cores, mesmo como o verão exige, certo?