denim sweater/H&M
red pants/ZARA
belt/H&M
white earrings/Cape Verde's local store
ring/H&M

It seems that spring has already peeked and gone! Yesterday I was all excited because I took my lighter clothes, but it seems that the temperature did'nt helphowever I didn't give up, put on my new denim top from H&M new collection, my red pants from ZARA, my coat, my shoes and voila! Although  the weather didn't help, I kept the weekend happiness - with sun bathing and with many good news to mix the good mood! Here's a casual outfit as requested into the side bar poll, nothing special, just something to go to college and come home to work and that is quite comfortable, because after all I am very attached to the comfort!
Today there are some news and good ones!

Parece que a Primavera já espreitou e já foi embora! Ontem estava toda animada ao tirar as minhas roupas mais leves do armário, mas parece que a temperatura não ajudou muito, no entanto não desisti e cedi à tentação, vesti a minha camisola da H&M da nova colecção, as minhas calças vermelhas da ZARA, o meu casacão, os meus sapatinhos de pano e pronto! Apesar do tempo não ajudar, não queria deixar a felicidade que se instalou no fim-de-semana com banhos de sol e com muitas novidades boas à mistura! Fica aqui um outfit casual como pediram no inquérito, nada de mais, algo só para ir à faculdade e vir para casa trabalhar e que seja bem confortável, porque apesar de tudo sou adepta do conforto! 
Hoje há novidades e das boas!