THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you for being with me this last year, it means a lot to me. Sketchbook six was created a year ago and I can't believe what I reached in one single year, I've met amazing people, I had amazing offers and opportunities, and all of that thanks to each one of you that read my blog every single day! Sketchbook Six was nothing without you and this post is dedicated to everyone, to my readers! A big thank you from the heart for EVERYHTING! In one year I reached the 100 000 views and I have more than 12 000 views per week, amazing numbers and all of that because of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Obrigada a todos por estarem comigo no ano que passou, significa imenso para mim como devem imaginar. O Sketchbook Six foi criado há um ano atrás e eu nem consigo acreditar nas proporções que o blog teve desde então, conheci pessoas maravilhosas, apareceram oportunidades fantásticas e a minha vida mudou imenso e tudo graças a vocês que lêm o meu blog todos os dias! O Sketchbook Six não é nada sem vocês, tenho de vos agradecer por tudo, um grande obrigada do fundo do meu coração. Em um ano consegui ultrapassar as 100 mil visitas e ter mais de 12 mil por semana, números fantásticos e tudo isso graças a cada um de vocês. Um GRANDE OBRIGADA