It seems like Fall has arrived and with that comes the new colors, like burgundy. What do you think when you see a color like this? "Oh so difficult to match" or "Hmm, I don't know if the color is good for me". Well, I think that same way and to help us I made this looks. Actually, burgundy is easy to match, you only need to mix the color with pastel colors, or nudes and you'll look very classy.

Let's take a look sketchers: as you can see all over the three looks you can get very different results - casual, chic and formal (something for school, college and work). You only need to take care of your palette and be sure that you won't mix burgundy with crazy colors. Easy isn't it? Now, it's a more wearable color isn't it? You'll look great with a burgundy shirt and some jeans. have fun with colors and textures this fall, is the right time to do it.

Thank you so much to all of my readers, you're all great and LOVE all of your sweet words, I actually LOVE to meet you all and to read your comments. I'm so glad to have all of you on my life. Big thank you.

With all my ♥, Jo