Another "what's in" post, this time requested by you "what's in my fall closet". Well, I need to tell you that I'm loving the new season, but I don't have new stuff because my priority now are accessories, rings,  bangles, pendants, necklaces and so on because I didn't have too much pretty stuff, but now it's almost perfect. But, I did the post any way, and I hope you like it. As you can see, I'm a trenchcoat fanatic, pastel colors and some trends too like denim, velvet leggins and mustard.

I need to go shopping as soon as I have some free time to do it, my life is a mess right now (good mess), a lot of work to do (LOVING it) and a lot of new projects coming, which are great for my career, and for me too because there's nothing like doing what I really love. As soon as I go shopping, I'll update the post what do you think? And maybe, a shopping video, I think it could be fun. And, in other hand I really need new clothes because I'm getting slimmer and slimmer and my clothes are all so big on me.

Any suggestions for the next "what's in.." post? Can be anything that you want.

With all my ♥, Jo