Delight yourself with some details of the new H&M collections that I had the opportunity to visit, they're almost arriving to the stores and I bet with you that these collections will have a lot of fans, I'm already the number one fan of the new collections, it's a great brand, and makes different stuff from those we're used to see!

I'm completely in love with the pictures I took from the collections that are almost arriving to the stores! I'm done!

Deliciem-se com alguns detalhes das novas colecções da H&M que tive a oportunidade de visitar, em breve chegam às lojas e aposto que vão ter muita saída porque é uma colecção de verão sem dúvida alguma muito forte e diferente daquilo que estamos habituadas a ver por aí. 

Eu não me canso de ver as fotografias que tirei, estou apaixonada pelas peças todas das colecções que aí vêm!